PART - 3

FRP Panels

Petrocoat, supplies a wide range of specialised moisture and impact-resistant hygienic wall covering using Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) wall and ceiling panels.

Being in the forefront of construction industry chemicals, we offer the most innovative and resilient GRP wall panels for new or retrofit construction. They install directly to solid wall surface in an integrated manner; also, can be used for drop in ceilings, adhered directly to gypsum / plywood / tiles with a variety of different trowel on adhesives.

To enhance the appeal, function and performance, a wide selection of sizes, colours, textures and fire rating are readily available

Car Park Accessories

Petrocoat offers an extensive selection of parking accessories via materials like metal and rubber. Our products can be fitted in any garage or parking lot along with a variety of parking protection solutions and wide range of selections such as Bollards, Wheel Stoppers, Parking Barricades and more.

Wood Plastic Composites

It is a specialty to deal with Wood Plastic Composites (WPC). WPCs are made from Polyolefins, natural fibres sourced from replenishable sources and a combination of additives.

There are many advantages to using WPC instead of traditional wood. The most remarkable usage is that of WPC products can be custom engineered to fit the environment. In addition to being more environmentally friendly, a flooring that lasts longer requires less wood to meet the demand.

WPC will be manufactured with state-of-the-art Italian technology and high-quality raw materials, resulting in a premium product line with a long working life compared to traditional wood.

Projects well executed!




Copyright © 2018 PETROCOAT

Product has been added

No products in the cart.

Explore Food Items

Get A Free Consultation
And Estimate

Contemporary Dance

Thank You

We are happy to hear from you

Thank you

For contacting Excelsior Research
Be the first to know about new arrivals and promotions


Open chat
Hello, how can we help you?